Call (479) 668-4001
Customer satisfaction is guaranteed when you receive electrical services from our highly trained professional electricians in St Louis.
- Do you have the annoying problem of your breaker tripping all the time, day and night? Does your electrical panel need replacing?
- Has a light switch, light, or outlet ceased to work in your business or your home?
- Are you interested in the installation of a security light, a chandelier, or a ceiling fan? Or, do you need one of those items replaced?
- How about a new electrical outlet or circuit? Would you like the ability of hooking up a new appliance?
- Is this a good time to replace or install any other electrical need in your office or your home?
Electrician St Louis – Home Safety Experts
We hear all the time from customers who used a local electrical company who over promised and under-delivered. In many cases, our customers have told us that the electrician disappeared, not answering any phone calls or returning any emails. When you hire us as your St Louis electrician, you can count on us to get the job done right the first time and to answer your phone call once we’ve finished.
We don’t like to make excuses, so we make it a point to have parts available with us when we arrive. We make it a point to be able to explain to you in clear English what is going on with the electrical systems of your home or office, and we strive to make your experience with us go beyond your expectations, period!
Here Are The Reasons We Are Different:
1. There are no surprises when it comes to pricing: It is simple, as we give you a detailed quote, we perform the job correctly and charge you for the amount quoted. You won’t have to worry about being stuck for charges for extra parts or time.
2. The On Time, Or On Us Pledge: Your time is important to you, so that means it is important to us as well. We offer 24/7 and same day service to all of the Saint Louis area, so not only are we going to be on time, but we will be on your schedule.
3. Updates for appointments. We will let you know immediately when our technician is on his way to your job.
4. Parts! We can stock our trucks with thousands of parts, because they are full-size vans. It is really the same as having an electrical parts supply house sitting in your driveway. For your situation it means we have the opportunity to complete the work quickly and correctly with just one visit.
5. Our expertise. Our electricians are safe, efficient, and are quality conscious. That is why our customers have confidence in calling us, because our people are highly trained and go about their business in a professional manner in order to fix or repair your problem in the most efficient and cost effective manner. We value your decision to use us, so we want to do our best to make sure you’re satisfied with your experience.
Our customers appreciate us not only for our expertise and knowledge, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our extremely high level of customer care. We make sure that every customer is completely satisfied with the work that we do for them, before, during, and after their electrical repair or service. We value that so highly that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are not satisfied until our customers call us their favorite electrician.
All of our trained electricians are always on the lookout for any situations that might put your home in jeopardy. We always check all of the electrical components of your home or office to be sure that there are no potential safety problems that could be lurking. We spend thousands of hours training our people in the areas of safety and home security and we will answer any questions you have in those areas.
Electricians Who Are Highly Trained, Skilled, And Professional
Our St Louis electricians are not only professionally trained and very skilled, but they are going to strive to give you the best customer service possible. Do you have an electrical problem? Let us take care of it for you. We will make the entire experience easy for you. So, If you are in need of an electrician St Louis, there is no one in the business better to call.